Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shopping in a Mall on Sunday!!

The Grave of the mannequins:
i was busy looking for a jeans set and guess what I found hidden away at the very back of the Men’s Apparel Section -  A grave of plastic!! A Maniac has been chopping away mannequins, Reminds me of the Midnight Meat Train or more like the “Daylight Plastic Grave” I found this interesting Disappointed smile What would you have thought?
P040111_20.02

Sliced Cucumbers:
Well I've heard of cucumber being sold in malls, But never have I seen a sliced cucumber being sold that too weighed in grams, call me ignorant, but i fail to see the point of having sliced cucumber sold like this- 
P010111_20.31
You know what I feel, it is just a marketing technique to dispose of externally damaged vegetables. Don’t you just feel that these veggies will get spoilt? and, i say this because it was not in a freezer/chiller unit it was on the racks just like that Smile Just like that .
At least the cucumber got a bar code. And maybe they are vacuum packed.Well that’s my interesting observations or more like uninteresting idlenessSmile with tongue out.

GET this Offer!!
Buy Wheat 5kg’s for Rs.175 and get Rs.11 Cookies free!
What is the point in offering cookies for a Bag of Wheat !! I felt this was really  a weird offer Why! look at it cookies and wheat is like buy 5kg iron ore and get  100g stainless steel free! Wonders as to what retail ideas are put up! The only reason any one would buy this offer is if they really need the Wheat.
You know honestly what i feel they wanted us to carry the Wheat and if it was heavy and we needed a break; we could snack on the cookies. Rolling on the floor laughing

Store Cleanliness!
Here I got a close look at what it means to be an employee of a corporate retail giant.  I was wonderstruck at the amount of they put in too maintain the store in a top condition, here I managed to get a sneak shot at the employee instructions on store cleanliness! Left hugRight hug
Forgive me for the Resolution. i had to make sure no one spotted me! Be right back
P161210_19.55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message...